09-25-2010, 08:56 AM
RE: DU Rape?
Whats your name post #50?  

09-25-2010, 10:37 AM
My name's Poop McGee!!  

09-25-2010, 01:45 PM
So now we are led to believe that there is someone out there who thinks that if a woman touches a guy the woman deserves to be raped. Interesting. I DO NOT believe it happened this way. I DO NOT believe that person posting the account is a woman and I DO believe it is a man who basically hates women and wants to see bad things happen to them. I also think that the majority of Greeks who have heard what went on are very much against rape and think the DUs should be much more careful about watching who is in their house. This is all too close for comfort. We all need to be aware that these things can happen. Be careful out there.  

09-25-2010, 04:31 PM
I am obviously not okay with rape. I actually am a woman you sound like a f*ucking retard because I am a woman and believe very much in women's rights. I also know that women who falsely claim rape seriously f*uck over the gravity of the situation of real rape. Also, when someone walked in on them, the girl said nothing. They stopped and she didn't tell anyone she had been raped for another 30 minutes. Also, she never even cried. If she were really being raped in a place where literally more than 60 people outside the door, she would have shouted for help. Hello? And even if she didn't ask for help then, the moment someone walked in the room, she would say she was being raped and needed help. That woman DID NOT behave like someone who had been raped and DID make obvious to people she didn't even know that she wanted to get hosed. Why do you think so many people don't take rape seriously enough? Because stupid f*ucking b!tches like this girl cry wolf[hr]
not hosed... f*ucked. she wanted d*ck, that doesn't mean she should get raped, but guaranteed that ho*e was willing, that makes it not rape  

09-28-2010, 10:06 AM
bump!!!!!!  

09-28-2010, 10:32 AM
Women are good for 3 things: cooking, cleaning and vaginas  

09-28-2010, 11:46 AM
Way to double post #54, you jerk. I agree with the person who said you are not a woman, but merely a woman hater. This is how I know that. Women who believe in women's rights do not call other women "stupid f*ucki*ng b!tches." They also don't call other women ho's. And in 20 years of being female, I have NEVER heard a woman, either in my house or in the dorm, use the word "hose." So just stop with your ranting about everything you know about women, because the reality is that you are clueless.  

09-29-2010, 03:37 PM
57 is dead on, but come on now...  

09-30-2010, 01:40 PM
bumpity bump  

10-02-2010, 07:37 AM
hey who wants to go to DU and get raped tonight?